Thursday 28 October 2010

Nothings ever simple

So trying to get this website sorted lol nightmare. As I said I got the address, www.aimlessrossco.co.uk and bought webspace (storage for ur website) after eventualy figuring it all out. So thought I was good to go when I get an email saying that I have to wait on a phonecall to verify my account ( the webspace one) so I go on to the web hosters online help today, basically like a version of msn messenger and talk to jake. Who informs me the account has not been created blah blah. Then my internet cuts off so have to start all over again with charles. The saga continues. Yep so just had to fill in the same details for charles as I did with jake. And his responce? I have escaleted your issue's you will receive an email from us shortly. Thanks for your patience. Are u shitting me? After all that I have to wait on an email? So basicly am no further on than I was before haha. Greeeaaatttt
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment: